We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to lead and oversee all the financial aspects: Corporate, FP&A, Legal, BP, Reporting, etc.
You will also be in charge of creating your own team !
In March 2020, we raised more than 5M€ with Top tier VC across Europe to develop and open stores all over France. Our goal? To open more than 50 boxy by the end of 2021.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about data and its value in business intelligence to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Professionalize the finance and accounting functions
* Establish procedures, protocols and policies to scale the business
* Support store openings by finding creative financial instrument (debt, fund raising, venture loans, etc.)
* Expand and create the finance team, introduce KPIs and performance reviews
* Report to the CEO and update company board of directors
* Improve budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting processes in the company
* Manage relationships with banks, auditors, external consultants
* Help choose the most relevant business metrics for the company and ensure unit economics
* Create Investor reporting and establish regular investor updates
* Participate in fundraising negotiations with various financial institutions
* Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies (municipalities, suppliers, GDPR, board approvals)
**👤 Who you are**
* You have 8+ years of experience in finance roles, with a track record of managing financial planning cycles, audits, risk and regulatory compliance
* You have been involved in fund raising and debt infrastructure financing
* You have already worked in a startup or in an investment bank and you have tackled capital intensive business financing challenges
* You have strong business acumen, we are looking for a business partner
* You have in-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices, and an excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
* You speak French & English fluently