We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Computer Vision Engineer INTERN (end of study internship) to join our Computer Vision team and help build a new generation of stores that thousands (to millions!) of people will use every day.
The team is responsible for all computer vision algorithms, video data streams, and models infrastructure which are core components of the store experience. We care deeply about resilience, performance, and scalability.
In order to design new scalable systems that integrate elegantly into our store architecture, you'll partner closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about developing top-notch computer vision systems to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Collaborate with engineering teams to build resilient, highly performant, and scalable distributed systems.
* Continuously improve our machine learning algorithms by implementing multiple strategies (improving training data sets, testing new models, ...).
* Refine or define hypotheses with all the stakeholders in a data-driven approach that informs product strategy and innovations.
* Enable and ship complex components with exceptional quality on a regular, rapid cadence.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Check our Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/companies/storelift
**👤 Who you are**
* You have Bac +5 or higher.
* Your are looking for an end of studies 6 months internship
* You have good programming skills in Python and experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or TensorRT. * C++ and OpenCV is a bonus.
* You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
* You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
* You are fluent in English both spoken and written.