Data Analyst - Demand Planner
We are looking for exceptional profiles to join our Analytics team and help build a new generation of stores that thousands (to millions!) of people will use every day.
We drive the decision-making process and strive to deliver impactful actions.
The team is responsible for data analytics across all departments as well as building the tools for operations to run more efficiently. We care deeply about business relevance, efficiency, and agility.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
The data is at the core of our intelligence and we encourage anyone who has the curiosity and the passion to leverage it, to apply!
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Build, develop, and maintain the demand planning for multiple levels of aggregation.
* Ensure forecast consistency, by building a consensus among the commercial forecast, marketing initiatives, and new launches.
* Identify shortages/overages and create action plans to prevent service failures and excess inventory.
* Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile significant variances to ensure the latest information is always reflected in the plan and available to the Supply Chain team.
* Provide analytical support to the commercial and supply chain team.
* Implement and monitor the area KPIs – proposing solutions and action plans to improve accuracy
* Own all forecast and demand planning dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the commercial department
**👤 Who you are**
* Bachelor or advanced degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Econometrics, or equivalent from a top tier university
* 2+ years of proven experience with financial, supply chain, or retail planning; ideally work experience supporting transversal projects
* Experience in demand management tasks, forecasting, and launch planning.
* Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
* Experience leveraging cross-functional partners in order to manage and execute high-impact projects
* Proven data analytics skills
* SQL - able to build tables & queries from scratch a plus; advanced in Excel / Google Sheets.
* You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
* You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English