**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to democratize access to convenient groceries.
For people living all around the world, grocery shopping can be inefficient and very time consuming. Among the densely populated cities, there is an over saturation of convenience stores and food delivery services, but more than 50% of the population do not take advantage of these luxuries. Shopping at any hour of the day should not be a luxury which is only reserved for privileged people; this should be accessible worldwide. For these reasons, we decided to disrupt the market and break the status-quo by creating our own Store to combat these problems - Boxy.
Boxy is a convenience store that operates 24/7, with a variety of locations around France. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology and leveraging state of the art AI to offer customers a frictionless shopping experience. Since Boxy is capable of automatically detecting the items that you pick up while shopping, you can simply just take what you need and walk out. No checkout.
Tu support our growth and and helping us build the future leader of convenience grocery in France and Europe, we are currently looking for an experienced Head of Brand and Communications responsible for developing and promoting our brand identity.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Responsible for defining the narrative and telling our story, building global awareness, our brand and products through engagements with press (PR), industry analysts (AR), events, social media, community engagement, content strategy, and internal communications.
* Continue to develop our brand book, guidelines, visual identity and Tone of Voice based on customer research.
* Support the growth and category management team to communicate every marketing initiatives (Promotions, discount codes, acquisition/retention campaigns etc.).
* Own the creative pipeline of our assets from ideation to release - ensuring fantastic quality and alignment with the brand guidelines.
* Harmonizing our communication across all channels and assets, in coordination with the Performance Marketing team, the Sales & Support team, and the Product team (website, app, sales speech etc.).
* Hire and build a team of world class designers, copywriters, and brand marketers.
**👤 Who you are**