We are looking for a Head of Operations to lead and oversee all the stores, warehouses operations, and manage P&L.
The team is responsible for ensuring every store is fully stocked with the right items at all times, regardless of how many Boxy stores are opening across countries throughout France.
In order to build strong Operations processes that will lead to meaningful decisions and impactful actions, you will have to work closely with marketing, product, and engineers.
In March 2020, we raised more than 5M€ with Top tier VC across Europe to develop and open stores all over France. Our goal? To open more than 50 boxy by the end of 2021.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about data and its value in business intelligence to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Manage the whole operations team: Stores, Warehouses, Technical Support
* Build short and long-term processes by partnering closely with tech and product teams
* Ensure timely stores orders dispatch, accurate inventory management, and efficient operations
* Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed schedules.
* Leverage data by analyzing and building key metrics to track, evaluate and provide strategic feedback to drive team success and productivity
* Proactively identify and address process breakpoints and capitalize on process improvement opportunities
* Provide Insights for expansion of Storelift business
* Build a high performing team to become the central spine of Storelift
**👤 Who you are**
* At least 5 years of experience in fields like operations or strategy consulting
* At least 3 years of experience in leading operations teams
* Attention-to-detail in designing, building, and executing scalable processes
* Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
* Ready to jump into the nitty-gritty when there are problems or improvements
* Outstanding communication and people skills
* Knowledge of logistics/warehouse and food operations is a strong plus