As a Head of Product Design, you'll be a part of a team that crafts product and service experiences that millions of people will see, and use it on a day to day basis.
Your area will combine all aspects of user interaction, both physical and digital. You will discover and deliver useful and actionable user insights to drive the creation of a new era of retailer, with an ambition to transform this industry. Uber did not build a digital taxi service, it built the "I will order a uber" Experience, this new way of ride-hailing.
We need someone able to revolutionize the typical grocery shopper journey not only from an app perspective, a website or a store, but with a customer centric approach, always thinking about what she/he needs and aspires.
Storelift's work has many exciting challenges ahead, and we're excited to welcome you as a team member as we build the future of Retail!
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
* Design and conduct quantitative studies, such as structuring and analyzing surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale.
* Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help define product roadmaps, vision, and strategy.
* Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
* Distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others, build consensus and articulate the “why” of design decisions.
* Visualize responsive user interface concepts cleanly and efficiently.
* Ensure a consistent look and feel throughout existing and newly developed products.
**👤 Who you are**
* 7+ years of experience as a Senior Product Designer, Senior UX Designer, or similar role, preferably working on consumer-facing and B2C companies.
* Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools.
* Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies, and best practices.
* An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems.
* An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
* An online portfolio of work demonstrating interaction design experience and visual communication.