We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Junior Full-stack Developer to join our Retail Platform team and help build a new generation of stores that thousands (to millions!) of people will use every day.
The team is responsible for developing an extensive suite of services to manage our stores network. From supply chain management to customer management, the full cycle is managed from the platform. We care deeply about performance, quality, and accessibility.
In order to bring new kinds of engaging experiences to life, you'll partner closely with product managers, data analysts, engineers, as well as operational teams.
At Storelift, our people are product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about building compelling platform experiences to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time consuming and we got used to disappointing experiences. Shopping at anytime and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and created Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Collaborate with product and engineering teams to build delightful, highly performant, and accessible user experiences.
* Create scalable, modular, and extensible custom APIs and UI components that can be leveraged by multiple client applications.
* Enable and ship complex product experiences with exceptional quality at a steady, rapid pace.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Check our Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/companies/storelift
**👤 Who you are**
* You have some personal or work experience with Node.js / Typescript, building backend or full-stack services, and some knowledge of how APIs work.
* You have some experience building user interfaces preferably with React.JS.
* You have some experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases.
* You care about testing and writing maintainable code.
* You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
* You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.