As a Lead CRM Lifecycle Manager, your role will be instrumental to fuel Storelift’s exponential growth.
You will build a stellar client relationship, unique in the Grocery sector. You will manage Conversion & Retention and progressively build your team to ensure Storelift's commercial development and growth.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about data and its value in business intelligence to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Design and implement the CRM holistic strategy and deploy across channels, to activate, onboard, engage, educate, upsell, and retain our customers
* Lead automated customer journey flows across all available channels (email with Hubspot, sms with Twilio, chat with Zendesk, in-app push with Onesignal, pop-ups)
* Manage end-to-end development and execution of campaigns, from the creative brief to our designers & copywriters, to defining target audiences and capturing feedback from all relevant stakeholders
* Build the strategy and methodology to identify, test and assess new channels opportunities, both online and offline
* Keep improving all the usual CRM metrics through AB testing and conversion rate optimization
* Increase in ARPU, especially regarding nurturing, up-sell and referral, churn reduction
**👤 Who you are**
* At least 5 years of experience in CRM/retention/lifecyle across channels
* You have a deep knowledge of marketing automation platforms, CRM tools, segmentation tools and data visualization tools
* Track record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels in a fast paced environment
* Extremely analytical & data-driven profile, but also creative and able to find outside the box ideas to test
* High degree of autonomy, drive and energy
* You are perfectly fluent in English