We are looking for an Office & HR Manager to join our Corporate team to contribute to our company's continuous growth. This role shall report directly to our Head of HR.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at any time and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that, we created: Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Daily management of our third-party providers as well as monitoring of all expenses/interventions relating to our building management
* Quality control regarding the maintenance of our offices (cleanliness, tidiness, stock management)
* In charge of all activities linked to mail and parcels’ management (reception and sending)
* Responsible for organizing and coordinating all internal company events (Captain Speaking, All Hands, Seminars, Team Building, COMEX offsite…)
* Responsible for our new joiners’ welcome process (document and data collection, contract/addendum production, profil creation of all new joiners on our HRIS systems, order management of IT equipment, set-up and follow-up of new joiner’s on-boarding plan etc.)
* Responsible for our leavers’ process (exit documentation production, deactivating all accesses to our HRIS systems, securing equipment is being returned, set-up and follow-up of leaver’s off-boarding plan etc.)
* Accountable for our payroll management (via Payfit) hand in hand with our external accounting provider
* Entry point to all Storelift members on any HR operational question (e.g. health insurance, training, vacation days, HRIS updates etc.)
* Point of contact for all HR third-party providers (e.g. HRIS, health insurance provider, OPCO, Labour inspector, occupational medicine etc.)
* Leading role in setting-up and administering internal staff surveys (regular as well as punctual ones)
* Sound contribution to ad-hoc HR projects in order to continuously improve our internal processes and/or services offered to our Storelift members (e.g. CSR roadmap, D&I event etc.)
**👤 Who you are**
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
* 2-3 years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration, including at least 1 year in human resources
* Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries
* Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software
* Demonstrated sound problem solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations (both internal & external)
* Excellent communications and personnel management skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and of different multicultural backgrounds
* An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus