We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Senior Mobile Developer to join our Engineering team and help build an application that thousands (to millions!) of people will use every day to experience a new way of shopping.
From checking-in the store to receiving invoices, receiving the best promotions and more, the Boxy app is one of the key elements of the shopper journey. We care deeply about UI performance, quality, and accessibility.
In order to bring new kinds of engaging experiences to life, you'll partner closely with product designers, data analysts, engineers, as well as our own customers.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about building compelling mobile experiences to apply.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at anytime and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that we created : Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Lead and collaborate with product engineering teams to build delightful, highly performant, and accessible mobile user experiences.
* Create scalable, modular, and extensible custom UI components that can be leveraged by other mobile products.
* Refine or define hypotheses with all the stakeholders in a data-driven approach that informs product strategy and innovations.
* Enable and ship complex product experiences with exceptional quality on a regular, rapid cadence.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
**👤 Who you are**
* You have several years of working experience as a Mobile Developer with either React Native or platform preferred languages (Swift, Kotlin).
* You have already released one or several mobile applications on iOS and Android App stores and implemented measurement tools to analyze the usage of your applications.
* You have strong testing practice and you always focus on maintainability. CI/CD experience is preferred.
* You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
* You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.