As a Senior Product Designer, you'll be a part of a team that crafts product and service experiences that millions of people will see, and use it on a day to day basis.
Your area will combine all aspects of user interaction, both physical and digital. You will discover and deliver useful and actionable user insights to drive the creation of a new era of retailer, with an ambition to transform this industry. Uber did not build a digital taxi service, it built the "I will order a uber" Experience, this new way of ride-hailing.
We need someone able to revolutionize the typical grocery shopper journey not only from an app perspective, a website or a store, but with a customer centric approach, always thinking about what she/he needs and aspires.
Storelift's work has many exciting challenges ahead, and we're excited to welcome you as a team member as we build the future of Retail!
Our mission is to democratize access to convenient groceries.
For people living all around the world, grocery shopping can be inefficient and very time consuming. Among the densely populated cities, there is an over saturation of convenience stores and food delivery services, but more than 50% of the population do not take advantage of these luxuries. Shopping at any hour of the day should not be a luxury which is only reserved for privileged people; this should be accessible worldwide. For these reasons, we decided to disrupt the market and break the status-quo by creating our own Store to combat these problems - Boxy.
Boxy is a convenience store that operates 24/7, with a variety of locations around France. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology and leveraging state of the art AI to offer customers a frictionless shopping experience. Since Boxy is capable of automatically detecting the items that you pick up while shopping, you can simply just take what you need and walk out. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
* Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
* Design and conduct quantitative studies, such as structuring and analyzing surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale.
* Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help define product roadmaps, vision, and strategy.
* Collaborate with designers and developers to maintain design consistency and coherence across our product ecosystem.
* Distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others, build consensus and articulate the “why” of design decisions.
* Visualize responsive user interface concepts cleanly and efficiently.
* Ensure a consistent look and feel throughout existing and newly developed products.
**👤 Who you are**
* 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, or similar role, preferably working on consumer-facing and B2C companies.
* Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Sketch, Invision, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools.
* Deep familiarity with UX principles, methodologies, and best practices.
* An understanding or previous experience designing/working with Design Systems.
* An understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing delightful designs that are technically feasible.
* An online portfolio of work demonstrating interaction design experience and visual communication.