We are looking for a resourceful, data-hungry Senior Product Manager to join our team and build products that will allow thousands (to millions!) of people to experience every day a new way of shopping.
From marketing and sourcing through distribution all the way to customer service, our platform will be a powerful integrated operating model for our autonomous shops.
In order to deliver the most relevant features for our business, you'll partner closely with all the functions on one hand and the engineering on the other. You will be the data intelligence layer between functionality and technology
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
**👋 About Storelift**
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people shop for essentials.
So far, grocery shopping has always been time-consuming and we got used to deceptive experiences. Shopping at anytime and close by shouldn't be a luxury.
We decided to break the status-quo and for that we created : Boxy.
Boxy is open 24/7. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology leveraging state of the art AI to offer shoppers a frictionless experience. Because it automatically detects the items you pick up, you just take what you need and that's it. No checkout.
**🧗 What you'll do**
As our first senior product manager, you will be in charge of the entire product strategy, coordinating all stakeholders towards maximum added value for both our end-customers and internal partners
* Carefully understand the needs of our internal partners (marketing, finance, operations,...) as well as our customers
* Design impactful products balancing UX with business opportunities, using data analysis and an extensive knowledge of the company's flows and processes
* Be hands-on and develop tools that will empower partners, serving as both POC and specs
* Follow the execution from ideation to launch with both tech and business partners
* Work with the engineering and data science teams to set strategy, define the feature, and help prioritize developments
* Identify market opportunities and conduct user research interviews
* Responsible for delivering roadmaps and product requirements
* Communicate information about our product and its usage, internally and externally
**👤 Who you are**
* Top engineering or business school
* 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in a tech-environment
* Passion of DIY and automation
* Strong analytical capabilities, SQL knowledge is required
* Entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset
* Excellent communication skills with ability to coordinate several business teams
* Knowledge of Supply Chain Management or Logistics is a plus